HOMES AND LAND IN HISTORIC WILLIAMSBURG, VIRGINIA
* REAL ESTATE BROKER & OWNER
* CLASS-A BUILDING CONTRACTOR
* LICENSED CERTIFIED
Bobby Hornsby grew up in Williamsburg, Virginia. After secondary school at the Daycroft School in Greenwich, Connecticut, he graduated from the University of Virginia, Class of 1975.
Bobby is a long-time resident of Williamsburg, Virginia, a musician who plays rock & bluegrass music, and an experienced real estate broker. He has worked with buyers and sellers of Williamsburg real estate for over 31 years with wonderful success:
* Past President, Williamsburg Board of
* Realtor of the Year
* Licensed Class-A Building Contractor Hornsby Construction Co.
* Board of Directors, Williamsburg United Way
* Past President, Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors
* Licensed Certified General Real Estate Appraiser
* Board of Directors, Williamsburg Chamber of Commerce
* Williamsburg Area Association of Realtors Lifetime Achievement Award
* Chairman, Realtor Professional Standards Committee
* Board of Directors, Williamsburg Landing
* Williamsburg Land Conservancy 2010 Steward of the Land award.
Bobby's message to you:
"I will be pleased to help you with any aspect of buying or selling a home or other property, including Williamsburg area waterfront. I will share with you the deepest level of information about property in the Williamsburg area, and this will give you the best opportunity to get good deals as a buyer and have success as a seller."
"We will also have a good time working together!"
To learn more about Bobby and Williamsburg read his blog called RealWilliamsburg!
For more information send E-mail to Bobby at Hornsby Real Estate Co. - firstname.lastname@example.org
Real Estate Co.
4732 Longhill Road, Suite 1101
P.O. Box 421
Williamsburg, Va. 23187
Phone: (757) 565-0100
Return to Home Page